Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Necklace

One of my customers, who found me on Etsy last summer has become quite a collector of my jewelry! She asked me to design a "mother's necklace"...a pendant with four pieces - each representing a member of her family. The colors would be of each of their birth months. We discussed several options while finally deciding that my new leaf necklace would be an excellent starting point. The leaf necklace, which is inpspired by nature, but is clean and contemporary, normally has three leaves. It has a different look with four leaves. It's longer and the leaves have a cascading effect, which my customer and I were both very pleased with. It was great fun making this special necklace for this special person. I am so pleased and flattered that she chose me to make this necklace.

No comments: